Our New Safety Standards
The safety of our guests and team members continues to be our first priority. As we reopen our dining rooms, we have implemented significant changes to reflect that sentiment.
Facility Upgrades with Your Safety in Mind
Enhanced sanitization and air filtrat
- We clean and disinfect all high-touchpoint surfaces with CDC and EPA-compliant cleaning products after each use or at least every 30 minutes.
- We deep clean the restaurant with CDC and EPA-compliant cleaning products each night.
- We are upgrading all of our air filters to MERV 13.
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the restaurant.
Changes to Our Steps of Service to Reduce Contact
Promoting social distancing
- We consciously arranged tables to socially distance where possible.
- Per CDC suggestion, please wear a face covering over your nose and mouth when indoor when not eating or drinking.
Educating our team members
- We train all team members on COVID-19 educational topics.